Monday, October 03, 2011

catching up (or ohnoit'soctoberalreadyahhhhhhhh!)

Sorry for the quiet weeks around here. I have been overloaded with work, tending to a baby who is not feeling great, and madly preparing for the Boat Show, out of town guests, Naia's 1st birthday (already!), and even looking ahead to our upcoming Halloween bash.

(Even our nature table is getting spooky!)

I did want to share a few odds and ends. First if you are GINNY and you left a comment on the Alford Designs giveaway, please drop me an email (check the contact tab above) so I can send you your prize. If I don't hear from Ginny by Friday I will go ahead and use random.org to pick a new winner. Ginny - I hope you're out there!

Next - please surf on over to Soul Flower to check out my latest review of their delicious Little Flowers dress. If only this dress came in mama sizes!

(Hey Zach what are you doing? - taking my bucket for a walk - oh, ok)

I also want to share a wonderful online magazine that sassy, thoughtful, and just plain fun. Modern Ink was kind enough to interview me and publish a piece I wrote about living aboard. If you click here and punch in page 193 you'll find me, but don't miss the 192 pages before that and those after. It's a gorgeous magazine and the ladies who put it together really work their tails off so give them a shout out and enjoy the read.
                                                            

I also still write just about every month for Spinsheet, our wonderful Chesapeake Bay sailing magazine. Mt latest article about planning to go south can be found here (search for pg 115 "Southbound: Listing To Port"). I am bad about keeping the sidebars of the blog updated with my latest writing assignments, but that's a good winter project.

I am also pleased once again to be a part of The Rhythm Of The Home and their delicious Fall Issue. Grab a cuppa tea and check it out, so much good stuff!

And of course my everyday gig that keeps me busy at the moment is writing for Run My Renovation. It's such a fun show with such a wonderful group of people putting it together (many of whom I used to travel with all the time pre-Zach when I was on the road producing). It's great fun to vote online deciding how the renovations go even if you don't get the show, be sure to click over and check it out.

Phew -- now I need some chocolate. I told ya I was busy :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...