Thursday, July 07, 2011

so happy together

So many people told me about this whole sweet sibling thing. I don't know if I didn't listen or didn't believe them or a little of both. But seeing these two peas in a pod interact with each other brings me sunshine each and everyday.

He will lay down right under her just so she can pull his hair and beat on him and for some reason he thinks that's the funniest thing in the world (for now).

And every opportunity he gets he loves to read to her. She will even throw books at him, which I will call asking for a story to give her the benefit of the doubt.
It's really a good age spread for us so far. He's old enough not to feel territorial about his things, and she's little enough to be happy just sitting in the middle of his play in awe of his every word and move.

Nobody can make her smile like he does. Nobody can send her into a belly laugh like he does. And he is so feircely loyal to her, wanting to always cuddle her first thing in the morning or hold her or go to her when she seems upset. I know they will have their moments of holy terror, but I am blissing out on the bonding for now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...